11th All-Russian Conference
Gallium, aluminum and indium nitrides
Moscow State University
February 1-3, 2017 Moscow, Russia
Guidelines for abstract preparation.
Sample file in MS Word format
Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail to
- Submitted abstract should contain an extended abstract in English and short abstract in Russian in one file (2 pages for contribute and 4 pages for invited presentations).
If authors have problems with writing in Russian, approximately 1/4 of page should be left blank and editors
will write Russian text themselves.
- Printing will be done without scaling. So, the paper should be a real "camera ready copy"
- MS Word 6.0 - 2003 (not later versions!)
- We recommend to use a sample (abstract by E. Steimetz from the conference of 2007)..
- Page size is 17 * 24 cm, all margins are 2.4 cm,
(not a standard size, this value is to be printed in the corresponding fields of File\Page setup.... menu)
- Font Times New Roman, size 8, single spacing.
- Page numbering, automatic foot- and endnotes, and all other automatic features are forbidden.
- Title, authors and affiliation - centered
- Text of paper - justified
- Title - in bold capital
- Authors - in bold italic
- Presenting author - underlined
- Corresponding author - marked with *
- If authors are of various affiliation, all of them are listed consequently and marked by (1, 2, ...)
- After a line(s) of authors, from the new line - affiliation (first affiliation), postal and e-mail address - all in plain text
- From a new line - second affiliation (if exist) and so on
- Between title and list of authors, and between the last affiliation and main text - blank lines
- Figs - black and white only. Using of color graphics if forbidden, using of grayscale is permitted but some time results in not very nice reproduction when published (we will do the best to solve these problems).